The Use of Solar Radiation by the Photosynthetic Bacterium, Rhodopseudomonas palustris: Model Simulation of Conditions Found in a Shallow Pond or a Flatbed Reactor
Version of Record online: 3 AUG 2013
© 2013 The American Society of Photobiology
Photochemistry and Photobiology
Volume 89, Issue 5, pages 1143–1162, September/October 2013
How to Cite
Ritchie, R. J. (2013), The Use of Solar Radiation by the Photosynthetic Bacterium, Rhodopseudomonas palustris: Model Simulation of Conditions Found in a Shallow Pond or a Flatbed Reactor. Photochemistry and Photobiology, 89: 1143–1162. doi: 10.1111/php.12124
- Issue online: 6 SEP 2013
- Version of Record online: 3 AUG 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 29 JUN 2013 09:56AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 1 JAN 2013
- Faculty of Technology and Environmental Science
- Prince Songkla University'Phuket
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!