Interaction of Retinoic Acid Radical Cation with Lysozyme and Antioxidants: Laser Flash Photolysis Study in Microemulsion
Article first published online: 17 AUG 2013
© 2013 The American Society of Photobiology
Photochemistry and Photobiology
Volume 89, Issue 5, pages 1064–1070, September/October 2013
How to Cite
Li, K., Wang, M., Wang, T., Sun, D., Zhu, R., Sun, X., Wu, X. and Wang, S.-L. (2013), Interaction of Retinoic Acid Radical Cation with Lysozyme and Antioxidants: Laser Flash Photolysis Study in Microemulsion. Photochemistry and Photobiology, 89: 1064–1070. doi: 10.1111/php.12128
- Issue published online: 6 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 17 AUG 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 2 JUL 2013 10:56AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 28 DEC 2012
- 973 Program. Grant Numbers: 2010CB912604, 2010CB933901
- International S&T Cooperation Program of China. Grant Number: 0102011DFA32980
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 81271694
- Science and Technology Commission of Shanghai Municipality. Grant Numbers: 11411951500, 12nm0502200
- Fundamental Research Funds. Grant Number: 2000219085
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!