This article is part of the Special Issue dedicated to the memory of Elsa Abuin.
Photochemical and Thermal Stability of Some Dihydroxyacetophenones Used as UV-MALDI-MS Matrices†
Article first published online: 17 AUG 2013
© 2013 The American Society of Photobiology
Photochemistry and Photobiology
Volume 89, Issue 6, pages 1368–1374, November/December 2013
How to Cite
Tarzi, O. I., Stéfano, L. D., Argüello, J. E., Oksdath-Mansilla, G. and Erra-Balsells, R. (2013), Photochemical and Thermal Stability of Some Dihydroxyacetophenones Used as UV-MALDI-MS Matrices. Photochemistry and Photobiology, 89: 1368–1374. doi: 10.1111/php.12130
- Issue published online: 4 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 17 AUG 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 5 JUL 2013 10:11AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 16 MAR 2013
- Consejo Nacional de Investigaciones Científicas y Técnicas. Grant Numbers: PIP 00264, PIP 0400
- Universidad de Buenos Aires. Grant Number: X088
- Secretaría de Ciencia y Tecnología
- Universidad Nacional de Córdoba
- Fondo para la Investigación Científica y Tecnológica Argentina
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!