This article is part of the Special Issue dedicated to the memory of Elsa Abuin
Spectroscopy, Microscopy and Fluorescence Imaging of Origanum vulgare L. Basis for Nondestructive Quality Assessment†
Article first published online: 9 AUG 2013
© 2013 The American Society of Photobiology
Photochemistry and Photobiology
Volume 89, Issue 6, pages 1383–1390, November/December 2013
How to Cite
Novo, J. M., Iriel, A., Claudia Marchi, M. and Gabriela Lagorio, M. (2013), Spectroscopy, Microscopy and Fluorescence Imaging of Origanum vulgare L. Basis for Nondestructive Quality Assessment. Photochemistry and Photobiology, 89: 1383–1390. doi: 10.1111/php.12131
- Issue published online: 4 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 9 AUG 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 5 JUL 2013 10:11AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 12 MAR 2013
- University of Buenos Aires. Grant Numbers: UBACyT X114, UBACyT 20020100100814
- Agencia Nacional de Promoción Científica y Tecnológica. Grant Number: 1201/OC-AR PICT 938
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!