This article is part of the Special Issue dedicated to the memory of Elsa Abuin.
Type I Photosensitization of 2′-deoxyadenosine 5′-monophosphate (5′-dAMP) by Biopterin and its Photoproduct Formylpterin†
Article first published online: 3 AUG 2013
© 2013 The American Society of Photobiology
Photochemistry and Photobiology
Volume 89, Issue 6, pages 1456–1462, November/December 2013
How to Cite
Serrano, M. P., Borsarelli, C. D. and Thomas, A. H. (2013), Type I Photosensitization of 2′-deoxyadenosine 5′-monophosphate (5′-dAMP) by Biopterin and its Photoproduct Formylpterin. Photochemistry and Photobiology, 89: 1456–1462. doi: 10.1111/php.12134
- Issue published online: 4 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 3 AUG 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 9 JUL 2013 09:30AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 13 APR 2013
- Consejo Nacional de Investigaciones Científicas y Técnicas. Grant Numbers: 0425/12, 0374/12
- Agencia de Promoción Científica y Tecnológica. Grant Numbers: 2005-33919, 2006-01482, 2012-2666
- Universidad Nacional de La Plata. Grant Number: X586
- Universidad Nacional de Santiago del Estero. Grant Number: 23A/162
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!