This article is part of the Special Issue dedicated to the memory of Elsa Abuin.
Type I Photosensitization of 2′-deoxyadenosine 5′-monophosphate (5′-dAMP) by Biopterin and its Photoproduct Formylpterin†
Version of Record online: 3 AUG 2013
© 2013 The American Society of Photobiology
Photochemistry and Photobiology
Volume 89, Issue 6, pages 1456–1462, November/December 2013
How to Cite
Serrano, M. P., Borsarelli, C. D. and Thomas, A. H. (2013), Type I Photosensitization of 2′-deoxyadenosine 5′-monophosphate (5′-dAMP) by Biopterin and its Photoproduct Formylpterin. Photochemistry and Photobiology, 89: 1456–1462. doi: 10.1111/php.12134
- Issue online: 4 NOV 2013
- Version of Record online: 3 AUG 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 9 JUL 2013 09:30AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 13 APR 2013
- Consejo Nacional de Investigaciones Científicas y Técnicas. Grant Numbers: 0425/12, 0374/12
- Agencia de Promoción Científica y Tecnológica. Grant Numbers: 2005-33919, 2006-01482, 2012-2666
- Universidad Nacional de La Plata. Grant Number: X586
- Universidad Nacional de Santiago del Estero. Grant Number: 23A/162
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!