Doping of TiO2–GO and TiO2–rGO with Noble Metals: Synthesis, Characterization and Photocatalytic Performance for Azo Dye Discoloration
Article first published online: 26 AUG 2013
© 2013 The American Society of Photobiology
Photochemistry and Photobiology
Volume 89, Issue 5, pages 1038–1046, September/October 2013
How to Cite
Štengl, V., Henych, J., Vomáčka, P. and Slušná, M. (2013), Doping of TiO2–GO and TiO2–rGO with Noble Metals: Synthesis, Characterization and Photocatalytic Performance for Azo Dye Discoloration. Photochemistry and Photobiology, 89: 1038–1046. doi: 10.1111/php.12139
- Issue published online: 6 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 26 AUG 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 12 JUL 2013 11:29PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 10 APR 2013
- RVO. Grant Number: 61388980
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!