Atrazine and Methyl Viologen Effects on Chlorophyll-a Fluorescence Revisited—Implications in Photosystems Emission and Ecotoxicity Assessment
Article first published online: 20 AUG 2013
© 2013 The American Society of Photobiology
Photochemistry and Photobiology
Volume 90, Issue 1, pages 107–112, January/February 2014
How to Cite
Iriel, A., Novo, J. M., Cordon, G. B. and Lagorio, M. G. (2014), Atrazine and Methyl Viologen Effects on Chlorophyll-a Fluorescence Revisited—Implications in Photosystems Emission and Ecotoxicity Assessment. Photochemistry and Photobiology, 90: 107–112. doi: 10.1111/php.12142
- Issue published online: 3 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 20 AUG 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 19 JUL 2013 05:58AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 28 MAY 2013
- Agencia Nacional de Promoción Científica y Tecnológica. Grant Number: BID 1201/OC-AR PICT 938
- Consejo Nacional de Investigaciones Científicas y Técnicas. Grant Number: CONICET
- University of Buenos Aires
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!