Effect of the Phospholipid Chain Length and Head Group on Beta-Phase Formation of Poly(9,9-dioctylfluorene) Enclosed in Liposomes
Version of Record online: 7 SEP 2013
© 2013 The American Society of Photobiology
Photochemistry and Photobiology
Volume 89, Issue 6, pages 1471–1478, November/December 2013
How to Cite
Tapia, M. J., Monteserín, M., Burrows, H. D., Seixas de Melo, J. S. and Estelrich, J. (2013), Effect of the Phospholipid Chain Length and Head Group on Beta-Phase Formation of Poly(9,9-dioctylfluorene) Enclosed in Liposomes. Photochemistry and Photobiology, 89: 1471–1478. doi: 10.1111/php.12143
- Issue online: 4 NOV 2013
- Version of Record online: 7 SEP 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 19 JUL 2013 05:58AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 21 FEB 2013
- European Community's Seventh Framework Programme. Grant Number: 228334
- Foundation for Science and Technology
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!