Time Courses and Time-Resolved Spectra of Firefly Bioluminescence Initiated by Two Methods of ATP Injection and Photolysis of Caged ATP
Article first published online: 26 AUG 2013
© 2013 The American Society of Photobiology
Photochemistry and Photobiology
Volume 89, Issue 6, pages 1490–1496, November/December 2013
How to Cite
Yanagisawa, Y., Kageyama, T., Wada, N., Tanaka, M. and Ohno, S.-y. (2013), Time Courses and Time-Resolved Spectra of Firefly Bioluminescence Initiated by Two Methods of ATP Injection and Photolysis of Caged ATP. Photochemistry and Photobiology, 89: 1490–1496. doi: 10.1111/php.12146
- Issue published online: 4 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 26 AUG 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 22 JUL 2013 11:27PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 17 FEB 2013
- Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research. Grant Number: 21651067
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!