This article is part of the Special Issue dedicated to the memory of Elsa Abuin.
A Versatile Near-Infrared Asymmetric Tricarbocyanine for Zinc Ion Sensing in Water†
Article first published online: 23 SEP 2013
© 2013 The American Society of Photobiology
Photochemistry and Photobiology
Volume 89, Issue 6, pages 1354–1361, November/December 2013
How to Cite
Menéndez, G. O., López, C. S., Jares-Erijman, E. A. and Spagnuolo, C. C. (2013), A Versatile Near-Infrared Asymmetric Tricarbocyanine for Zinc Ion Sensing in Water. Photochemistry and Photobiology, 89: 1354–1361. doi: 10.1111/php.12160
- Issue published online: 4 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 23 SEP 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 21 AUG 2013 01:30AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 11 MAR 2013
- University of Buenos Aires and Max Planck Society
|php12160-sup-0001-Supplement.docx||Word document||652K||Data S1 Detailed synthesis of intermediates and NMR spectra can be found at DOI: 10.1562/2006/10.1111/php.12160.|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.