This article is part of the Special Issue dedicated to the memory of Elsa Abuin
Unexpected Imidazoquinoxalinone Annulation Products in the Photoinitiated Reaction of Substituted-3-Methyl-Quinoxalin-2-Ones with N-Phenylglycine†
Version of Record online: 4 NOV 2013
© 2013 The American Society of Photobiology
Photochemistry and Photobiology
Volume 89, Issue 6, pages 1335–1345, November/December 2013
How to Cite
De la Fuente, J. R., Cañete, Á., Jullian, C., Saitz, C. and Aliaga, C. (2013), Unexpected Imidazoquinoxalinone Annulation Products in the Photoinitiated Reaction of Substituted-3-Methyl-Quinoxalin-2-Ones with N-Phenylglycine. Photochemistry and Photobiology, 89: 1335–1345. doi: 10.1111/php.12162
- Issue online: 4 NOV 2013
- Version of Record online: 4 NOV 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 30 AUG 2013 03:13AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 15 MAY 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!