This paper is part of the Special Issue honoring the memory of Nicholas J. Turro.
Brush-first and Click: Efficient Synthesis of Nanoparticles that Degrade and Release Doxorubicin in Response to Light†
Article first published online: 25 NOV 2013
© 2013 The American Society of Photobiology
Photochemistry and Photobiology
Volume 90, Issue 2, pages 380–385, March/April 2014
How to Cite
Burts, A. O., Liao, L., Lu, Y. Y., Tirrell, D. A. and Johnson, J. A. (2014), Brush-first and Click: Efficient Synthesis of Nanoparticles that Degrade and Release Doxorubicin in Response to Light. Photochemistry and Photobiology, 90: 380–385. doi: 10.1111/php.12182
- Issue published online: 14 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 25 NOV 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 7 OCT 2013 12:36PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 14 AUG 2013
- MIT Department of Chemistry
- MIT Research Support Committee
- MIT Lincoln Laboratories Advanced Concepts Committee
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!