Conflicts of interest:
Photoprotection counseling of non-white ethno-racial groups: a survey of the practice of expert dermatologists
Version of Record online: 6 NOV 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Photodermatology, Photoimmunology & Photomedicine
Volume 28, Issue 6, pages 335–337, December 2012
How to Cite
Pourciau, C. Y., Eide, M. J., Mahan, M. and Lim, H. W. (2012), Photoprotection counseling of non-white ethno-racial groups: a survey of the practice of expert dermatologists. Photodermatology, Photoimmunology & Photomedicine, 28: 335–337. doi: 10.1111/phpp.12001
Dr Lim has served as a consultant for La-Roche-Posay and Procter & Gamble as well as a consultant and investigator for Clinuvel Pharmaceuticals.
This project was funded by a Henry Ford Hospital Resident Research Grant (Dr Pourciau). Dr Eide was supported in part by a Career Development Award in Health Policy from the Dermatology Foundation.
A poster of preliminary data from this research project was presented at the 2011 Annual Meeting of the Society for Investigative Dermatology in Phoenix, AZ.
- Issue online: 6 NOV 2012
- Version of Record online: 6 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 JUL 2012
- Henry Ford Hospital Resident Research Grant
- Career Development Award in Health Policy from the Dermatology Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.