Conflicts of interest:
Good agreement between minimal erythema dose test reactions and objective measurements: an in vivo study of human skin
Article first published online: 1 JUL 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Photodermatology, Photoimmunology & Photomedicine
Volume 29, Issue 4, pages 190–195, August 2013
How to Cite
Bodekær, M., Philipsen, P. A., Karlsmark, T. and Wulf, H. C. (2013), Good agreement between minimal erythema dose test reactions and objective measurements: an in vivo study of human skin. Photodermatology, Photoimmunology & Photomedicine, 29: 190–195. doi: 10.1111/phpp.12049
- Issue published online: 1 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 1 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 MAY 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.