Conflicts of interest:
Catechol-O-methyltransferase activity in psoriasis patients treated with psoralen plus ultraviolet A therapy
Article first published online: 3 SEP 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Photodermatology, Photoimmunology & Photomedicine
Volume 29, Issue 5, pages 227–232, October 2013
How to Cite
Souteiro, P., Vieira-Coelho, M. A., Serrão, M. P. and Magina, S. (2013), Catechol-O-methyltransferase activity in psoriasis patients treated with psoralen plus ultraviolet A therapy. Photodermatology, Photoimmunology & Photomedicine, 29: 227–232. doi: 10.1111/phpp.12058
- Issue published online: 3 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 3 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 JUL 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.