Conflicts of interest:
Building awareness of the health risks of sunbed use: identification of target groups for prevention
Article first published online: 22 AUG 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Photodermatology, Photoimmunology & Photomedicine
Volume 29, Issue 6, pages 291–299, December 2013
How to Cite
Diehl, K., Bock, C., Breitbart, E. W., Greinert, R. and Schneider, S. (2013), Building awareness of the health risks of sunbed use: identification of target groups for prevention. Photodermatology, Photoimmunology & Photomedicine, 29: 291–299. doi: 10.1111/phpp.12066
- Issue published online: 10 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 22 AUG 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 1 AUG 2013 03:41AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 JUL 2013
- German Cancer Aid. Grant Number: 109091
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.