Conflicts of interest:
Targeted photochemotherapy in alopecia areata
Article first published online: 9 OCT 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Photodermatology, Photoimmunology & Photomedicine
Volume 29, Issue 6, pages 318–322, December 2013
How to Cite
Açıkgöz, G., Yeşil, H., Çalışkan, E., Tunca, M. and Akar, A. (2013), Targeted photochemotherapy in alopecia areata. Photodermatology, Photoimmunology & Photomedicine, 29: 318–322. doi: 10.1111/phpp.12073
- Issue published online: 10 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 9 OCT 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 16 SEP 2013 02:29AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 SEP 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.