Conflicts of interest:
Psoriasis treatment: faster and long-standing results after bathing in geothermal seawater. A randomized trial of three UVB phototherapy regimens
Article first published online: 10 DEC 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Photodermatology, Photoimmunology & Photomedicine
Volume 30, Issue 1, pages 25–34, February 2014
How to Cite
Eysteinsdóttir, J. H., Ólafsson, J. H., Agnarsson, B. A., Lúðvíksson, B. R. and Sigurgeirsson, B. (2014), Psoriasis treatment: faster and long-standing results after bathing in geothermal seawater. A randomized trial of three UVB phototherapy regimens. Photodermatology, Photoimmunology & Photomedicine, 30: 25–34. doi: 10.1111/phpp.12090
This study was primarily sponsored by the Icelandic Technology Development Fund and the Landspitali University Hospital Research Fund. The Blue Lagoon Ltd. offered the treatment and the ensuing expenses free of charge.
- Issue published online: 7 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 10 DEC 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 20 NOV 2013 10:29PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 NOV 2013
- Landspitali University Hospital Research Fund
- Icelandic Technology Development Research Fund
- Blue Lagoon Ltd
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!