Both authors contributed equally to this work and share first authorship.
Randomized trial of three phototherapy methods for the treatment of acne vulgaris in Chinese patients
Article first published online: 6 JAN 2014
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Photodermatology, Photoimmunology & Photomedicine
Volume 30, Issue 5, pages 246–253, October 2014
How to Cite
Liu, L.-H., Fan, X., An, Y.-X., Zhang, J., Wang, C.-M. and Yang, R.-Y. (2014), Randomized trial of three phototherapy methods for the treatment of acne vulgaris in Chinese patients. Photodermatology, Photoimmunology & Photomedicine, 30: 246–253. doi: 10.1111/phpp.12098
Conflicts of interest:
- Issue published online: 16 SEP 2014
- Article first published online: 6 JAN 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 9 DEC 2013 05:41AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 DEC 2013
- Foundation of Capital Medical Development and Research. Grant Number: 2007–3027
- Second Five-Year Plan of Military Medical Science and Technology Research Foundation. Grant Number: CWS11J218
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.