Conflicts of interest:
Effect of narrow band-ultraviolet B on CD4+ CD25high FoxP3+T-lymphocytes in the peripheral blood of vitiligo patients
Article first published online: 23 JAN 2014
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Photodermatology, Photoimmunology & Photomedicine
Volume 30, Issue 5, pages 254–261, October 2014
How to Cite
Moftah, N. H., El-Barbary, R. A. H., Ismail, M. A. and Ali, N. A. M. (2014), Effect of narrow band-ultraviolet B on CD4+ CD25high FoxP3+T-lymphocytes in the peripheral blood of vitiligo patients. Photodermatology, Photoimmunology & Photomedicine, 30: 254–261. doi: 10.1111/phpp.12104
- Issue published online: 16 SEP 2014
- Article first published online: 23 JAN 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 23 DEC 2013 04:32AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 DEC 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.