Conflicts of interest:
Self-reported sun-related knowledge, attitudes and behaviours among schoolchildren attending South African primary schools
Article first published online: 19 FEB 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Photodermatology, Photoimmunology & Photomedicine
Volume 30, Issue 5, pages 266–276, October 2014
How to Cite
Wright, C. Y., Albers, P. N., Oosthuizen, M. A. and Phala, N. (2014), Self-reported sun-related knowledge, attitudes and behaviours among schoolchildren attending South African primary schools. Photodermatology, Photoimmunology & Photomedicine, 30: 266–276. doi: 10.1111/phpp.12107
- Issue published online: 16 SEP 2014
- Article first published online: 19 FEB 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 14 JAN 2014 02:58AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 DEC 2013
- Cancer Association of South Africa
- Council for Scientific and Industrial Research
- Medical Research Council of South Africa
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.