Conflicts of interest:
LETTER TO THE EDITOR
Multiple actinic keratosis, squamous cell carcinoma and basal cell carcinoma occurred after PUVA therapy in a Korean patient
Version of Record online: 21 FEB 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Photodermatology, Photoimmunology & Photomedicine
Volume 30, Issue 5, pages 277–279, October 2014
How to Cite
Kim, Y. S., Park, Y. L., Lee, J. S. and Whang, K. U. (2014), Multiple actinic keratosis, squamous cell carcinoma and basal cell carcinoma occurred after PUVA therapy in a Korean patient. Photodermatology, Photoimmunology & Photomedicine, 30: 277–279. doi: 10.1111/phpp.12114
- Issue online: 16 SEP 2014
- Version of Record online: 21 FEB 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 24 JAN 2014 03:45AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 JAN 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.