Conflicts of interest: None declared.
Serum 25-hydroxyvitamin D levels in patients with atopic eczema and the influence of narrowband ultraviolet B phototherapy
Version of Record online: 11 MAR 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Photodermatology, Photoimmunology & Photomedicine
Volume 30, Issue 6, pages 287–293, December 2014
How to Cite
Rose, R. F., Williams, C., Oliphant, T., Browne, F., Turner, D. and Goulden, V. (2014), Serum 25-hydroxyvitamin D levels in patients with atopic eczema and the influence of narrowband ultraviolet B phototherapy. Photodermatology, Photoimmunology & Photomedicine, 30: 287–293. doi: 10.1111/phpp.12117
- Issue online: 24 NOV 2014
- Version of Record online: 11 MAR 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 12 FEB 2014 06:13AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 JAN 2014
- charitable organization Leeds Foundation for Dermatological Research
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.