Conflicts of interest: None declared.
LETTER TO THE EDITOR
Phototherapy-induced erythema in patients with psoriasis and obesity treated with narrowband UVB phototherapy
Article first published online: 27 MAR 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Photodermatology, Photoimmunology & Photomedicine
Volume 30, Issue 6, pages 335–337, December 2014
How to Cite
Storan, E. R., Galligan, J. and Barnes, L. (2014), Phototherapy-induced erythema in patients with psoriasis and obesity treated with narrowband UVB phototherapy. Photodermatology, Photoimmunology & Photomedicine, 30: 335–337. doi: 10.1111/phpp.12121
- Issue published online: 24 NOV 2014
- Article first published online: 27 MAR 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 7 MAR 2014 05:26AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 MAR 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.