Work performed at Emory University.
The social acceptability of handheld umbrellas for sun protection
Article first published online: 20 MAY 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Photodermatology, Photoimmunology & Photomedicine
Volume 30, Issue 4, pages 220–227, August 2014
How to Cite
McMichael, J. R., Ezirike, J., Veledar, E., Rice, J. E. and Chen, S. C. (2014), The social acceptability of handheld umbrellas for sun protection. Photodermatology, Photoimmunology & Photomedicine, 30: 220–227. doi: 10.1111/phpp.12123
Conflicts of interest:
- Issue published online: 22 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 20 MAY 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 16 APR 2014 03:28AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 APR 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.