Earlier versions of this paper were presented at Queen's University Belfast and the University of St Andrews. I am grateful to the audiences at those presentations for their probing questions and insightful comments. I am also grateful to Anna Marmodoro for helpful written comments. The paper was completed while I was on a Templeton Research Fellowship at Hertford College, Oxford. I am grateful to the John Templeton Foundation for funding this period of research, and to Hertford College for providing me with such an ideal environment in which to conduct philosophical research.
The Ontology of Thisness†
Version of Record online: 18 JAN 2013
© 2013 Philosophy and Phenomenological Research, LLC
Philosophy and Phenomenological Research
Volume 90, Issue 1, pages 49–71, January 2015
How to Cite
Diekemper, J. (2015), The Ontology of Thisness. Philosophy and Phenomenological Research, 90: 49–71. doi: 10.1111/phpr.12010
- Issue online: 5 JAN 2015
- Version of Record online: 18 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!