Does the Brain Lead the Mind?
Article first published online: 11 MAR 2013
© 2013 Philosophy and Phenomenological Research, LLC
Philosophy and Phenomenological Research
Volume 86, Issue 2, pages 262–265, March 2013
How to Cite
Mccall, S. (2013), Does the Brain Lead the Mind?. Philosophy and Phenomenological Research, 86: 262–265. doi: 10.1111/phpr.12012
- Issue published online: 11 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 11 MAR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!