For helpful comments and discussions, I would like to thank Elizabeth Barnes, David Braddon-Mitchell, Ross Cameron, Tyler Doggett, Caspar Hare, Nadeem Hussein, Tristram McPherson, Ricardo Mena, Daniel Nolan, Alejandro Perez-Carballo, David Plunkett, Agustin Rayo, Miriam Schoenfield, Ted Sider, Nicholas J. J. Smith, Eric Swanson, Ryan Wasserman, Steve Yablo, members of the 2012 American Association of Mexican Philosophers Conference and an anonymous reviewer for Philosophy and Phenomenological Research.
Article first published online: 24 MAR 2013
© 2013 Philosophy and Phenomenological Research, LLC
Philosophy and Phenomenological Research
Volume 89, Issue 2, pages 352–372, September 2014
How to Cite
Dougherty, T. (2014), Vague Value. Philosophy and Phenomenological Research, 89: 352–372. doi: 10.1111/phpr.12026
- Issue published online: 2 SEP 2014
- Article first published online: 24 MAR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!