The Role of Bodily Perception in Emotion: In Defense of an Impure Somatic Theory
Article first published online: 18 JUN 2013
© 2013 Philosophy and Phenomenological Research, LLC
Philosophy and Phenomenological Research
How to Cite
Barlassina, L. and Newen, A. (2013), The Role of Bodily Perception in Emotion: In Defense of an Impure Somatic Theory. Philosophy and Phenomenological Research. doi: 10.1111/phpr.12041
- Article first published online: 18 JUN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!