Aristotle's Cognitive Science: Belief, Affect and Rationality
Article first published online: 30 AUG 2013
© 2013 Philosophy and Phenomenological Research, LLC
Philosophy and Phenomenological Research
Volume 89, Issue 2, pages 394–435, September 2014
How to Cite
Mccready-Flora, I. (2014), Aristotle's Cognitive Science: Belief, Affect and Rationality. Philosophy and Phenomenological Research, 89: 394–435. doi: 10.1111/phpr.12065
- Issue published online: 2 SEP 2014
- Article first published online: 30 AUG 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!