Thanks to Michael Nelson for a helpful discussion on the issues discussed in this paper and Angela Smith for comments on an earlier draft. Thanks also to an anonymous reviewer at Philosophy and Phenomenological Research. Responding to his or her comments has immeasurably improved the paper. I owe special debts of gratitude to Maggie Little, Joshua Hollowell, Monique Wonderly and Peter Graham for countless conversations about the material in this paper and for reading and commenting on numerous drafts.
Reactive Attitudes as Communicative Entities†
Article first published online: 21 NOV 2013
© 2013 Philosophy and Phenomenological Research, LLC
Philosophy and Phenomenological Research
Volume 90, Issue 3, pages 546–569, May 2015
How to Cite
Macnamara, C. (2015), Reactive Attitudes as Communicative Entities. Philosophy and Phenomenological Research, 90: 546–569. doi: 10.1111/phpr.12075
- Issue published online: 23 APR 2015
- Article first published online: 21 NOV 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!