Expert Opinion and Second-Hand Knowledge
Version of Record online: 26 MAY 2014
© 2014 Philosophy and Phenomenological Research, LLC
Philosophy and Phenomenological Research
Volume 92, Issue 2, pages 492–508, March 2016
How to Cite
Benton, M. A. (2016), Expert Opinion and Second-Hand Knowledge. Philosophy and Phenomenological Research, 92: 492–508. doi: 10.1111/phpr.12109
- Issue online: 16 MAR 2016
- Version of Record online: 26 MAY 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!