I have received a great deal of helpful feedback on this paper from audiences at Arché, Baylor University, Fordham University, MIT, The University of Arizona and members of the UT-Austin Higher Order Evidence graduate seminar. Special thanks to David Christensen, Daniel Greco, Sophie Horowitz, David Sosa and Roger White, and extra special thanks to Susanna Rinard, for helpful discussion, comments and criticisms on earlier drafts of this paper.
A Dilemma for Calibrationism†
Version of Record online: 17 JUN 2014
© 2014 Philosophy and Phenomenological Research, LLC
Philosophy and Phenomenological Research
Volume 91, Issue 2, pages 425–455, September 2015
How to Cite
Schoenfield, M. (2015), A Dilemma for Calibrationism. Philosophy and Phenomenological Research, 91: 425–455. doi: 10.1111/phpr.12125
- Issue online: 4 SEP 2015
- Version of Record online: 17 JUN 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!