The recurrence of malignant pleural mesothelioma 14 years after extrapleural pneumonectomy: Possible histological transformation
Article first published online: 1 NOV 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Pathology International © 2012 Japanese Society of Pathology and Wiley Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
Volume 62, Issue 11, pages 754–757, November 2012
How to Cite
Kinoshita, T., Ishii, G., Matsumura, Y., Shiozawa, T., Aokage, K., Hishida, T., Yoshida, J. and Nagai, K. (2012), The recurrence of malignant pleural mesothelioma 14 years after extrapleural pneumonectomy: Possible histological transformation. Pathology International, 62: 754–757. doi: 10.1111/pin.12003
- Issue published online: 1 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 1 NOV 2012
- Received 8 July 2012. Accepted for publication 2 October 2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.