An autopsy case of clinically un-diagnosed autosomal recessive polycystic kidney disease in 77-year-old male
Article first published online: 16 DEC 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Pathology International © 2012 Japanese Society of Pathology and Wiley Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
Volume 62, Issue 12, pages 811–816, December 2012
How to Cite
Taneda, S., Honda, K., Aoki, A., Nitta, K., Tamura, T., Yoshioka, Y. and Oda, H. (2012), An autopsy case of clinically un-diagnosed autosomal recessive polycystic kidney disease in 77-year-old male. Pathology International, 62: 811–816. doi: 10.1111/pin.12011
- Issue published online: 16 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 16 DEC 2012
- Received 12 July 2012. Accepted for publication 16 October 2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.