Overexpression of leucine-rich repeat-containing G protein-coupled receptor 5 in gastric cancer
Article first published online: 16 DEC 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Pathology International © 2012 Japanese Society of Pathology and Wiley Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
Volume 63, Issue 1, pages 13–19, January 2013
How to Cite
Yamanoi, K., Fukuma, M., Uchida, H., Kushima, R., Yamazaki, K., Katai, H., Kanai, Y. and Sakamoto, M. (2013), Overexpression of leucine-rich repeat-containing G protein-coupled receptor 5 in gastric cancer. Pathology International, 63: 13–19. doi: 10.1111/pin.12013
- Issue published online: 29 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 16 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 19 JUN 2012
- Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research (B)
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology of Japan
- The Third Term Comprehensive References 10-Year Strategy for Cancer Control
- Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare of Japan
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.