Expression of the potential cancer stem cell markers, CD133, CD44, ALDH1, and β-catenin, in primary lung adenocarcinoma—their prognostic significance
Version of Record online: 16 DEC 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Pathology International © 2012 Japanese Society of Pathology and Wiley Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
Volume 62, Issue 12, pages 792–801, December 2012
How to Cite
Okudela, K., Woo, T., Mitsui, H., Tajiri, M., Masuda, M. and Ohashi, K. (2012), Expression of the potential cancer stem cell markers, CD133, CD44, ALDH1, and β-catenin, in primary lung adenocarcinoma—their prognostic significance. Pathology International, 62: 792–801. doi: 10.1111/pin.12019
- Issue online: 16 DEC 2012
- Version of Record online: 16 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 14 AUG 2012
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, and Science of Japan
- Smoking Research Foundation
- Yokohama Medical Facility
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!