Expression of the potential cancer stem cell markers, CD133, CD44, ALDH1, and β-catenin, in primary lung adenocarcinoma—their prognostic significance
Article first published online: 16 DEC 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Pathology International © 2012 Japanese Society of Pathology and Wiley Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
Volume 62, Issue 12, pages 792–801, December 2012
How to Cite
Okudela, K., Woo, T., Mitsui, H., Tajiri, M., Masuda, M. and Ohashi, K. (2012), Expression of the potential cancer stem cell markers, CD133, CD44, ALDH1, and β-catenin, in primary lung adenocarcinoma—their prognostic significance. Pathology International, 62: 792–801. doi: 10.1111/pin.12019
- Issue published online: 16 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 16 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 14 AUG 2012
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, and Science of Japan
- Smoking Research Foundation
- Yokohama Medical Facility
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.