Detection of HEY1-NCOA2 fusion by fluorescence in-situ hybridization in formalin-fixed paraffin-embedded tissues as a possible diagnostic tool for mesenchymal chondrosarcoma
Article first published online: 16 DEC 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Pathology International © 2012 Japanese Society of Pathology and Wiley Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
Volume 62, Issue 12, pages 823–826, December 2012
How to Cite
Nakayama, R., Miura, Y., Ogino, J., Susa, M., Watanabe, I., Horiuchi, K., Anazawa, U., Toyama, Y., Morioka, H., Mukai, M. and Hasegawa, T. (2012), Detection of HEY1-NCOA2 fusion by fluorescence in-situ hybridization in formalin-fixed paraffin-embedded tissues as a possible diagnostic tool for mesenchymal chondrosarcoma. Pathology International, 62: 823–826. doi: 10.1111/pin.12022
- Issue published online: 16 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 16 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 3 SEP 2012
- Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare, Japan. Grant Number: 23-A-3
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.