Unique mutation, accelerated mTOR signaling and angiogenesis in the pulmonary cysts of Birt-Hogg-Dubé syndrome
Article first published online: 18 JAN 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Pathology International © 2013 Japanese Society of Pathology and Wiley Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
Volume 63, Issue 1, pages 45–55, January 2013
How to Cite
Nishii, T., Tanabe, M., Tanaka, R., Matsuzawa, T., Okudela, K., Nozawa, A., Nakatani, Y. and Furuya, M. (2013), Unique mutation, accelerated mTOR signaling and angiogenesis in the pulmonary cysts of Birt-Hogg-Dubé syndrome. Pathology International, 63: 45–55. doi: 10.1111/pin.12028
- Issue published online: 29 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 18 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 13 SEP 2012
- Grants in Aid for Scientific Research
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!