The F-prostaglandin receptor is a novel marker for tumor endothelial cells in renal cell carcinoma
Article first published online: 29 JAN 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Pathology International © 2013 Japanese Society of Pathology and Wiley Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
Volume 63, Issue 1, pages 37–44, January 2013
How to Cite
Akiyama, K., Ohga, N., Maishi, N., Hida, Y., Kitayama, K., Kawamoto, T., Osawa, T., Suzuki, Y., Shinohara, N., Nonomura, K., Shindoh, M. and Hida, K. (2013), The F-prostaglandin receptor is a novel marker for tumor endothelial cells in renal cell carcinoma. Pathology International, 63: 37–44. doi: 10.1111/pin.12031
- Issue published online: 29 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 29 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 13 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!