Clinicopathological characteristics of EGFR mutated adenosquamous carcinoma of the lung
Version of Record online: 21 FEB 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Pathology International © 2013 Japanese Society of Pathology and Wiley Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
Volume 63, Issue 2, pages 77–84, February 2013
How to Cite
Shiozawa, T., Ishii, G., Goto, K., Nagai, K., Mimaki, S., Ono, S., Niho, S., Fujii, S., Ohe, Y., Tsuchihara, K. and Ochiai, A. (2013), Clinicopathological characteristics of EGFR mutated adenosquamous carcinoma of the lung. Pathology International, 63: 77–84. doi: 10.1111/pin.12033
- Issue online: 7 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 21 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 27 JUL 2012
- 1World Health Organization Classification of Tumours, Pathology and Genetics of Tumours of the Lung, Pleura, Thymus and Heart. Lyon: IARC, 2004., , .
- 6Epidermal growth factor receptor mutations, smallmolecule kinase inhibitors, and non-small-cell lung cancer: Current knowledge and future directions. J Clin Oncol 2005; 16: 2256–2268., .
- 10TNM Classification of Malignant Tumors. New York: Wiley and Sons, 2002., .
- 11Comparison of the immunophenotypes of signet-ring cell carcinoma, solid adenocarcinoma with mucin production, and mucinous bronchioloalveolar carcinoma of the lung characterized by the presence of cytoplasmic mucin. J Pathol 2006; 209: 78–87., , et al.
- 14Abnormalities of epidermal growth factor receptor in lung squamous-cell carcinomas, adenosquamous carcinomas, and large-cell carcinomas: Tyrosine kinase domain mutations are not rare in tumors with an adenocarcinoma component. Cancer 2007; 109: 741–750., , et al.
- 20Immunohistochemistry with mutation specific antibodies detecting the status of EGFR mutations in non-small-cell lung cancer. Mod Pathol 2010; 23: 407A., , et al.
- 27Biomarker analyses and final overall survival results from a phase III, randomized, open-label, first-line study of gefitinib versus carboplatin/paclitaxel in clinically selected patients with advanced non-small-cell lung cancer in Asia (IPASS). J Clin Oncol 2011; 29: 2866–2874., , et al.