Letter to the Editor
Lymphohistiocytic and small cell pattern of anaplastic large cell lymphoma, ALK positive, arising in an 86-year-old woman
Article first published online: 20 MAY 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Pathology International © 2013 Japanese Society of Pathology and Wiley Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
Volume 63, Issue 4, pages 230–232, April 2013
How to Cite
Satou, A., Asano, N., Tatekawa, S., Fukuyama, R. and Nakamura, S. (2013), Lymphohistiocytic and small cell pattern of anaplastic large cell lymphoma, ALK positive, arising in an 86-year-old woman. Pathology International, 63: 230–232. doi: 10.1111/pin.12047
- Issue published online: 20 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 20 MAY 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!