Conflict of Interest: None declared.
D2-40-positive lymphatic vessel invasion is not a poor prognostic factor in stage I lung adenocarcinoma
Article first published online: 20 MAY 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Pathology International © 2013 Japanese Society of Pathology and Wiley Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
Volume 63, Issue 4, pages 201–205, April 2013
How to Cite
Shimizu, K., Funai, K., Sugimura, H., Sekihara, K., Kawase, A. and Shiiya, N. (2013), D2-40-positive lymphatic vessel invasion is not a poor prognostic factor in stage I lung adenocarcinoma. Pathology International, 63: 201–205. doi: 10.1111/pin.12048
- Issue published online: 20 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 20 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 1 NOV 2012
- U.S.-Japan Cooperative Medical Science Program
- National Cancer Center Research and Development Fund
- Japanese Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology. Grant Number: 221S0001
- Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour and Welfare. Grant Numbers: 23120201, 10103838
- Smoking Research Foundation
- Princess Takamatsu Cancer Research Fund
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.