Well-differentiated papillary mesothelioma, possibly giving rise to diffuse malignant mesothelioma: A case report
Article first published online: 20 MAY 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Pathology International © 2013 Japanese Society of Pathology and Wiley Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
Volume 63, Issue 4, pages 220–225, April 2013
How to Cite
Washimi, K., Yokose, T., Amitani, Y., Nakamura, M., Osanai, S., Noda, H., Kawachi, K., Takasaki, H., Akaike, M. and Kameda, Y. (2013), Well-differentiated papillary mesothelioma, possibly giving rise to diffuse malignant mesothelioma: A case report. Pathology International, 63: 220–225. doi: 10.1111/pin.12053
- Issue published online: 20 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 20 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 16 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.