Prognostic utility of quantitative image analysis of microvascular density in prostate cancer
Article first published online: 28 MAY 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Pathology International © 2013 Japanese Society of Pathology and Wiley Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
Volume 63, Issue 5, pages 277–282, May 2013
How to Cite
Ozerdem, U., Wojcik, E. M., Duan, X., Erşahin, Ç. and Barkan, G. A. (2013), Prognostic utility of quantitative image analysis of microvascular density in prostate cancer. Pathology International, 63: 277–282. doi: 10.1111/pin.12056
The authors have no financial interest in any of the products and methods described in this manuscript.
Presented at the 101st Annual Meeting of The United States and Canadian Academy of Pathology (USCAP) in March 17–23, 2012 in Vancouver, BC, Canada.
- Issue published online: 28 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 28 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 7 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.