Disclosure statement: None declared.
Genetic alteration and immunohistochemical staining patterns of ovarian high-grade serous adenocarcinoma with special emphasis on p53 immnnostaining pattern
Article first published online: 28 MAY 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Pathology International © 2013 Japanese Society of Pathology and Wiley Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
Volume 63, Issue 5, pages 252–259, May 2013
How to Cite
Lee, S. H., Kim, H., Kim, W. Y., Han, H. S., Lim, S. D., Kim, W. S., Kim, S. and Hwang, T. S. (2013), Genetic alteration and immunohistochemical staining patterns of ovarian high-grade serous adenocarcinoma with special emphasis on p53 immnnostaining pattern. Pathology International, 63: 252–259. doi: 10.1111/pin.12060
- Issue published online: 28 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 28 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 24 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.