Disclosure: The authors declare that they have no conflict of interest.
Gastric adenocarcinoma of the fundic gland type shares common genetic and phenotypic features with pyloric gland adenoma
Article first published online: 20 JUN 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Pathology International © 2013 Japanese Society of Pathology and Wiley Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
Volume 63, Issue 6, pages 318–325, June 2013
How to Cite
Kushima, R., Sekine, S., Matsubara, A., Taniguchi, H., Ikegami, M. and Tsuda, H. (2013), Gastric adenocarcinoma of the fundic gland type shares common genetic and phenotypic features with pyloric gland adenoma. Pathology International, 63: 318–325. doi: 10.1111/pin.12070
- Issue published online: 20 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 20 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 11 MAR 2013
- Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare
- National Cancer Center Research and Development Fund. Grant Number: 23-A-11
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.