Conflict of interest: The authors declare no conflict of interest.
Expression of ECRG4 is associated with lower proliferative potential of esophageal cancer cells
Article first published online: 20 AUG 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Pathology International © 2013 Japanese Society of Pathology and Wiley Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
Volume 63, Issue 8, pages 391–397, August 2013
How to Cite
Matsuzaki, J., Torigoe, T., Hirohashi, Y., Tamura, Y., Asanuma, H., Nakazawa, E., Saka, E., Yasuda, K., Takahashi, S. and Sato, N. (2013), Expression of ECRG4 is associated with lower proliferative potential of esophageal cancer cells. Pathology International, 63: 391–397. doi: 10.1111/pin.12079
- Issue published online: 20 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 20 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 29 DEC 2012
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology of Japan
- 6Overexpression of candidate tumor suppressor ECRG4 inhibits glioma proliferation and invasion. J Exp Clin Cancer Res 2010; 29: 1–7., , et al.
- 8Expression of esophageal cancer related gene 4 (ECRG4), a novel tumor suppressor gene, in esophageal cancer and its inhibitory effect on the tumor growth in vitro and in vivo. Int J Cancer 2009; 125: 1505–1513., , , , , .