Conflicts of Interest: None declared.
Collision of extensive exocrine and neuroendocrine neoplasms in multiple endocrine neoplasia type 1 revealed by cytogenetic analysis of loss of heterozygosity: A case report
Article first published online: 28 AUG 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Pathology International © 2013 Japanese Society of Pathology and Wiley Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
Volume 63, Issue 9, pages 469–475, September 2013
How to Cite
Moriyoshi, K., Minamiguchi, S., Miyagawa-Hayashino, A., Fujimoto, M., Kawaguchi, M. and Haga, H. (2013), Collision of extensive exocrine and neuroendocrine neoplasms in multiple endocrine neoplasia type 1 revealed by cytogenetic analysis of loss of heterozygosity: A case report. Pathology International, 63: 469–475. doi: 10.1111/pin.12088
- Issue published online: 8 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 28 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 7 MAY 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.